Welcome to the Bernal MS Library Crew
The Knigths of the Library!
How Library Crew Members Help In the Library
A Library Crew member should be comfortable interacting with others and enjoy being in the Library. As a Library Crew member, you will work alongside Mrs. Bayardo. Your responsibilities will include:
- assisting students checking books in and out
- shelving books and other library materials
- neatly organizing shelves
- helping patrons in the Library
- keeping Library neat and orderly
Volunteering in the Library requires certain skills, including being able to alphabetize library materials and understanding the Dewey Decimal number system. All Library Crew members will be trained.
Students may apply to volunteer weekday mornings from 7:45-8:20.
Guidelines for All Student Library Assistants
1. School work comes first! Make sure all school work and other classroom responsibilities are met.
2. Behavior counts! Strive to be respectful, both in and out of the Library.
3. Being responsible is important! If you are unable to volunteer at your usual time please let either Mrs. Bayardo know as soon as possible.